Saturday, April 7, 2012

Kim's Wedding!!!!

I was so honored when one of my really good friends from High School asked me to do her makeup for her wedding.. I have known Kim since Freshman year and we were in choir all the way to Senior year. So I was absolutely thrilled when she asked for my help on her special day!! When it came to ideas that she wanted she had given me looks of a bright pink crease and a clean eye lid. 


Something along the lines of this::
 
So then we got to applying the makeup:









































This was the final look:





































Kim and Earl Tarjeft
Married: March 31st 2012 :)



Brides Makeup:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked Palette (Virgin)
  • Crease- 120 palette (2 colors bright peony) and mixed with Naked Palette (Toasted and Smog)
  • Highlight- Naked Palette (Virgin) in the brow bone and inner corner
  • Liner- I used Styli-Style liquid liner and smudged it a little with 120 palette (black shadow) and did the same on the lower lash line, we also used Styli-Style line and seal liner in Extreme Black on her tight line. I used Virgin on the inner lower lash line too.
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Lash Blast Volume in Very Black
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- We used a Benefit Play Stick in (I think it was Spin the Bottle)
  • Concealer- Benefit Erase Paste in Fair ( I really loved working with this stuff!!)
  • Blush- Benefit Sugar Bomb
LIPS
  • We first used a lip stain that was WAY too dark for her complexion so we put the erase paste on top and then we used a gloss I think it was L'oreal brand and it was long lasting and light pink



 For My Look:























EYES
  • Base-Urban Decay Primer Potion
  • Lid- Archetype Minerals in China White
  • Crease- 120 Palette (Black) and Wet N Wild Comfort Zone palette (dark green)
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- NYX Skinny Marker on top, on the bottom I used Wet N Wild Black Sparkle liner in the water line, and Archetype Minerals in Erotic Underground on the lower lash line, with China White on the inner lash line.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Lots of Lashes
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- True Match + Femme Couture Get Radiant Complexion Enhancer
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose
LIPS
  • Femme Couture Lip Luster in Vixen



No comments:

Post a Comment