Monday, April 1, 2013

Demi Lovato: X Factor Extreme Bronze Cat Eye


This is the first look from the X Factor Auditions in Austin, Texas. Demi has on an awesome bronze look with an extreme black cat eye and it's paired with a pale nude lip and she always has amazing glowy skin. I however was not blessed with a tan complexion like Demi's, I have the complexion of a ghost lol










































Here's My Look:






















Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 Pencil in Rehab, Then I used Urban Decay Skull Palette in Twice Baked, Then I dusted a little of Buck on top from the Naked Palette.
  • Crease- Twice Baked on the crease, then I used some Muse from the Urban Decay Vice Palette and a little of the Defining Brown Color from the Comfort Zone Palette by Wet N Wild, with a touch of Buck on top.
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- On the top liner I used Be A Bombshell Liner in Onyx, On the lower lash line I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Whiskey and a little Twice Baked on top, then I took the Bombshell liner and connected it from the top liner down to the lower lash line. Then I used a Black liner from Urban Decay in Zero and applied that to my waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Colossal Volume in Glam Black
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting Primer
  • Bronze- Urban Decay Baked Bronze? and Cheeky Cake from Pop Beauty in Beach Beauti
  • Powder- Physician's Formula in Translucent Pearl
  • Blush- Flirt! in Heart Throb
LIPS
  • Lip Color- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Naked
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Iris







No comments:

Post a Comment