Monday, April 1, 2013

Paddy's Day Look

This is my look for St. Paddy's day, it's a lot of green just in case I didn't wear any green.. my eyes would make me pinch free this year lol


 Here's my look:



























































Here's What I Used:

EYES


  • Base- Urban Decay Pp
  • Lid- NYX JP in Cucumber, Lime Crime in Lucky Charm
  • Crease- Geek Chic in Dangerous to Go Alone
  • Highlight-Lime Crime Spell Bound
  • Liner- NYC liquid liner and Sugar glitter liner green, UD ZERO
  • lower lash- UD in Urb
  • Inner corner- Archetype Minerals in False Spring
  • Mascara- Maybelline Colossal Volume in Glam Black

CHEEKS

  • Primer- UD Pore Perfecting Primer
  • Concealer- UD 24/7 Liner in CIA
  • Bronzer- Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti and UD in Brown Sugar
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose

LIPS
  • Honey Dew flavored gloss I got from Forever 21


No comments:

Post a Comment