Today's look was inspired by Demi Lovato's makeup during the X Factor Rhode Island auditions. A nice pink shadow with a bright pink lip. I was going to a baby shower today for a little girl but this would also be a great look for spring!
Here's My Look:
Here's What I Used:
- Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
- Lid- Urban Decay 24/7 shadow pencil in Sin, UD Skull palette in Cherry, She Space minerals in Take The Cake and also on the inner corners of the eye.
- Crease- UD Roller Palette in Woodstock
- Highlight- UD Naked Palette in Virgin
- Liner- NYC marker liner in black, on the bottom lash line I used the black liner and Woodstock
- Mascara-Maybelline colossal cat eye in glam black
- Primer-Mirabella prime face and eyes
- Concealer- UD 24/7 in CIA
- Bronzer- Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
- Blush- Flirt in Crazy In Love
- UD Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Crush