Friday, March 7, 2014

All About The Eighties

Those who know me, know that I love dressing up and they also know that I love the eighties. I always thought that I should have been born earlier so I could experience the 80's in all their glory but I will have to settle for just being a baby of the eighties.

My good friend and hairdresser Amy wanted to do a decades project at her salon so of course I jumped at the chance to help her out. She really gave me the big hair lol. It was rad!! I went really big and bold with my makeup to give it that eighties glam vibe. For most of the look I used Take Me To Brazil palette from BH Cosmetics and it gave me some great matte colors. 



Here's the look:


Here's what I used:

EYES
•Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
• Lid- I used my Take Me To Brazil palette  from BH Cosmetics (lime green, bright yellow, neon orange)
•Crease- Take Me To Brazil palette (purple on top corner) with Noise from the UD Vice palette
•Highlight - Take Me To Brazil (silver)
•Liner- Urban Decay liner in Radium on the top line,waterline and winged out. On the bottom I used the same bright green from the Brazil palette I used on the lid. 
•Mascara-Maybelline Rocket Lash

I also took a little black from the palette and dabbed it on my brows. 

CHEEKS
•Foundation-Urban Defense in Halo
•Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
•Blush- Taylor Made Minerals in Afterglow in true 80's fashion. 

LIPS
•NYX Matte Lipstick in Shocking Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment