I've had this palette for a while and never really did anything with it. I am usually a huge fan of the Wet N Wild palettes because you get great color payoff and it's great on a budget when you can't splurge for top dollar items. The is the Going Into The Wild palette and I just loved the colors that were offered in the palette and they looked great when I swatch them but for some reason the colors had a hard time staying on and they faded really quickly, I did try a base underneath for the second look.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in JuJu
- Lid- I used the Going Into The Wild Palette (green lid color)
- Crease- GITW palette (dark green definer color)
- Highlight- GITW palette (Yellow highlight color)
- Liner- I used JuJu as the top liner with the GITW palette (taupe brown crease color) on top, On the bottom I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie in the waterline and lower lashline and put the definer color on the top on the lower lashline.
- Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Mascara
- Foundation- Urban Decay Urban Defense in Halo
- Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
- Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
- Hedy's Ma. Nish. Ma Lip Crayon in Grape