Thursday, March 6, 2014

Wet N Wild: Going Into the Wild Part 1

I've had this palette for a while and never really did anything with it. I am usually a huge fan of the Wet N Wild palettes because you get great color payoff and it's great on a budget when you can't splurge for top dollar items. The is the Going Into The Wild palette and I just loved the colors that were offered in the palette and they looked great when I swatch them but for some reason the colors had a hard time staying on and they faded really quickly, I did try a base underneath for the second look.
                                                       *above picture is not mine




Here's my look:

 















Here's what I used:

  • Base- Urban Decay 24/7 Glide On Pencil in JuJu
  • Lid- I used the Going Into The Wild Palette (green lid color)
  • Crease- GITW palette (dark green definer color)
  • Highlight- GITW palette (Yellow highlight color)
  • Liner- I used JuJu as the top liner with the GITW palette (taupe brown crease color) on top, On the bottom I used Urban Decay 24/7 liner in Junkie in the waterline and lower lashline and put the definer color on the top on the lower lashline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Urban Decay Urban Defense in Halo
  • Concealer- Urban Decay 24/7 in CIA
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Hedy's Ma. Nish. Ma Lip Crayon in Grape




No comments:

Post a Comment