Monday, March 17, 2014

MAC Antonio Lopez Teal Palette Inspired Look


This is an older MAC collection but I thought the colors were very pretty and I found some great dupes. The MAC Antonio Lopez collection came out last September inspired by the fashion illustrator Antonio Lopez. 

*The above photo is not mine*

Here's my look:



Here's What I Used:

EYES
  •  Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
  • Lid- Instead of using Sex & Disco in the inner portion on the lid, I used Galaxy Chic palette in Moon. On the rest of the lid instead of using  Colourful Life, I used Yaby shadow in So Vein.
  • Crease- Instead of using Night Train, I used Urban Decay Vice Palette in Armor. Then instead of Fashion Legend, I used Wet N Wild Fergie Compact in Dutchess Lounge (the dark purple sparkles)
  • Highlight- I used my dupe for Sex & Disco
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Sex & Disco dupe in the inner part and instead of using Freshwater I used 120 palette and then I used Urban Decay Zero in the waterline.
  • Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
  • Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
  • Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
 

No comments:

Post a Comment