This is an older MAC collection but I thought the colors were very pretty and I found some great dupes. The MAC Antonio Lopez collection came out last September inspired by the fashion illustrator Antonio Lopez.
*The above photo is not mine*
Here's my look:
Here's What I Used:
- Base- NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Lid- Instead of using Sex & Disco in the inner portion on the lid, I used Galaxy Chic palette in Moon. On the rest of the lid instead of using Colourful Life, I used Yaby shadow in So Vein.
- Crease- Instead of using Night Train, I used Urban Decay Vice Palette in Armor. Then instead of Fashion Legend, I used Wet N Wild Fergie Compact in Dutchess Lounge (the dark purple sparkles)
- Highlight- I used my dupe for Sex & Disco
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Sex & Disco dupe in the inner part and instead of using Freshwater I used 120 palette and then I used Urban Decay Zero in the waterline.
- Mascara- Maybelline Rocket Lash
- Foundation- Urban Defense in Halo
- Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
- Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll