Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Met Gala: Selena Gomez

I have been wanting to do this look for the longest time... I wore this look in October, for breast cancer awareness month and it's such a fun daring look! Selena wore this to the Met Gala this year and it was one of those looks that always stood out to me.

Also I had an opportunity to try out the new Covergirl Vitalist foundation through an Influenster Vox Box, can I just say I love Covergirl and I typically love their foundations and their products but their shade selection in this line is terrible.. their lightest shade is way too dark for my skin tone, which is a shame because I did really like the finish and would have repurchased in the future.



Here's the look:

Selena Gomez Met Gala Makeup


































Here's my look:




















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Colourpop Concealer in Fair + Full Zip
  • Lid- Colourpop On The Fence with Fair Play and Poodle on the outer corner
  • Crease- I traced Colourpop liner in Boots from the lash line to crease to carve out the shape. Then I placed Fair Play and Poodle on top.
  • Highlight- Colourpop Full Zip
  • Liner- On top I used Boots and then on the water line I used Lorac Pro Liner in Black, on the lower lash line I used Sauvage with On the Fence in the inner portion to lighten and make a little more pinky.
  • Mascara- Lancome Monsuier Big
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Smashbox Primer (purple)
  • Foundation- I was testing out a new foundation from Covergirl and it was too dark for my Skin tone so I mixed Cover Girl Vitalist with Too Faced Born The Way Foundation in Snow
  • Concealer- Colourpop in Fair
  • Blush- Lorac Beauty and The Beast Face Palette in Enchanted
  • Highlight- Algenist Reveal Luminizing Drops in Champagne
  • Bronzer- Urban Decay in Sun Kissed
LIPS
  • Colourpop Lippie Stix in Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment