Tuesday, November 21, 2017

Yes Please, it's time for fall!

 I have been MIA for months.. because I just looked and my last post was in June.. oops!
Summer has come and gone and now it is towards the end of Fall and Thanksgiving is in 2 days.. I don't know about you all but this year has just flown by..I have been doing makeup looks and I plan on posting some within the next few days..

Colourpop continues to be on top of the game and since then they have had seven eye shadow palettes? This look is using their first palette and actually one of their most popular palette, the Yes Please palette, which is low key a dupe for the Natasha Denona Sunset palette.

I just can't justify spending money on a palette as pricey as the ND palettes and this Yes Please palette is only $16 dollars!! I mean you can't beat that and you get the quality as well with the colourpop shadows.


Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Colourpop Highlighting Stick in Gummy Bear
  • Lid- Yes Please Palette in Louie with Chauffer in the middle of the lid
  • Crease- Champs, GNO and Spoiled
  • Brow- Full Zip
  • Mascara- L'oreal Lash Paradise
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop liner in Mr. Bing and also in the water line. On the lower lash I used Champs, GNO and Chauffer in the inner portion and inner corner.
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Blush- Colourpop Drop of a Hat
  • Highlight- Colourpop Gimmie More Highlighting Palette in Extra and Bottomless
LIPS
  • Colourpop ASAP lippie






No comments:

Post a Comment