I was not only captivated by your kindness but also your highlight.. girl, your makeup was absolutely stunning along with Katy Perry's, who makeup I also plan on recreating that day... but Daniel Chinchilla knocked it out of the park.. her highlight was so golden and glowy.. if you didn't see it in HD you didn't get the full blinding beauty but omg it was everything!!! So nice work Daniel!!
I used a couple of favorites to create the look along with some limited edition items from Colour Pop's Birthday Collection which was Blow Me Out which was a gorgeous bronze highlight but I used it as an eye shadow mixed with another limited edition super shock shadow also from Colour Pop which was called Utopia, one of their mixed shades, more of a bronze/rose gold.
Here's the Look:
Here's My Look:
Here's What I Used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- ColourPop Highlighter in Blow Me Out mixed with ColourPop in Utopia
- Crease- ColourPop X Sonya Esman Gemini By Night Palette in Golden Gate Bridge
- Highlight- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip palette in White Chocolate
- Liner- On top I used Wet N Wild Skinny liquid liner and also a little on the lower lash line. I also ran Golden Gate Bridge on the lower lash line. With Cargo Swimmables liner in Secret Beach in the water line.
- Mascaara- L'o'real Lash Paradise
- Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
- Foundation- Wet N Wild Photofocus
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Tarte Amazonian Clay blush palette in Paarty
- Highlight- Makeup Geek X Kathleen Lights in Night Light
- Bronzer- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
- Contour- Fiona Stiles Contour Palette
- Colour Pop X Amanda Steele Ultra Satin in Jiffy + Colour Pop Ultra Metallic in Dirty Birdy