You definitely can't do a unicorn look without a fun highlighter! I decided to go with What Unicorn's Are Made of from Love Luxe Beauty, it's a beautiful multi-colored highlighter but still gives the cheeks that rainbow swirled effect but light enough where it's still wearable.
For the lips I used one of the new Colourpop Ultra Metallic lips in Dirty Birdy, which is a great light pinky metallic and popped that right in the center of the lips.
Here's my look:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer w/ NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk
- Lid- Zoeva Sweet Glamour Palette in Object to Subject with Artistic Creation on the inner/middle portion of the lid
- Crease- Daydream
- Highlight- Fuzzy Haze
- Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Creme Gel Liner in Piggy Bank and also in the water line. On the bottom I used Object to Subject and Daydream
- Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
- Primer- Smashbox Primer (Purple)
- Foundation- Wet N Wild Photofocus
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- Sigma Blackberry Essence
- Highlight- Love Luxe Beauty in What Unicorns Are Made Of
- Colourpop Ultra Metallic in Dirty Birdy