Friday, June 16, 2017

Coachella: Lady Gaga Look #2

Here's another totally awesome Lady Gaga look from Coachella weekend. I loved how futuristic it was and I loved playing with a duo chrome in the center of the lid and Voltage by Makeup Geek is such a magical color. Then you get that playful bright blue color on the lower lash line, it's quite a different combination.. kinda reminds me of my school colors to be honest.. Go Wolves!

Another palette I have been using constantly is the Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip palette which I love using the matte colors for different transition shades but I love and both hate how small the palettes pans are, but the palette itself is quite pigmented.

I finished off the look with the color Cougar which was from the Colourpop Sundays In Silverlake collection two years ago  but it's a beautiful matte Fuschia/ Red shade.which would still be appropriate for this summer


Here's the look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
(this was taken from Sarah Tannon's instagram, the only picture I had to go off of)


Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate with Makeup Geek Voltage in the center of the lid.
  • Crease- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in Matte Creme Brulee
  • Highlight- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On top I used Kat Von D Tattoo liner in Trooper, on the lower lash line I used Urban Decay Electric Palette in Chaos and in the inner portion I used Revolt and in the inner corner. NYX Wonder Pencil
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Total Tease
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac Illuminating Primer in Dawn
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Tarte Amazonian Clay in Paaarty
  • Highlight- Flower Beauty Highlight
  • Contour- Fiona Stiles Contour palette
LIPS
  • Colourpop in Cougar

No comments:

Post a Comment