Wednesday, June 28, 2017

Priyanka Chopra: Metallic Look

So as we are rolling into July, which means we are just a little halfway done with this year.. woah.
I turned the elusive 30 years old last month and we went and saw the movie Baywatch. Although it's not the greatest movie of all time, I will say it's exactly what the show was and doesn't take itself too seriously.. I think the Rock and Zac worked great together and I thoroughly enjoyed the movie as a whole, it's a fun summer movie. 

With that in mind I have been following Priyanka Chopra through her Instagram and seeing all her beautiful red carpet fashion and makeup and this metallic look really caught my eye. I had just purchased the new Skinny Dip palette from Jouer and it is absolutely stunning! These shadows  are so pretty and foil beautifully but the work best when applied with your finger. Star Light was such an impressive shade for me that just looked out of this world..


Here's The Look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg






Here's my Look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Jouer Skinny Dip Palette in Magic Hour all of the lid, then on the outer portion I used Midnight Swim with Star Light in the center of the lid.
  • Crease- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip palette in Matte Marzipan and then Colourpop X Amanda Steele palette in Chopper and Harley
  • Highlight- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On the water line I used ColourPop Gel Creme Liner in Brew Ha Ha, then on the lower lash line I used Harley. 
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Total Tease
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild Photofocus
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- I mixed Tarte Paaarty and Urban Decay X Gwen Stefanie blush palette in Cherry
  • Bronze- Physician's Formula Butter Bronzer
  • Highlight- Lorac X Pirates of The Caribbean Cheek Palette in Fortune
 LIPS
  • Milani Amore Lip Creme in Flaunt and then I mixed ColourPop Ultra Metallic lip in 3-Way on top

No comments:

Post a Comment