Friday, June 16, 2017

Coachella: Lady Gaga look #1

I know Coachella was like months ago, but nothing topped Lady Gaga's makeup during the festival. The first picture I saw of her was on her makeup artist Sarah Tannon's instagram and I was stunned.. that pink eye line goodness was just everything and it didn't make Gaga look sickly, she also added a some flower artwork to her face which I decided not to do.

I just started using the new Covergirl Total Tease mascara and at first I thought it was gonna be so gimmicky with the weird wand, one side is normal but the back side has these tiny pick-like bristles and it actually does an awesome job and makes my lashes look so good!! One of my favorites at the drugstore right now.



Here's the look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




Here's my look:
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop Plunge and Co-Pilot in the inner corner
  • Crease-Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in Semi-Sweet
  • Highlight- Too Faced Mini Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On the top I used Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blaquer and in the waterline. Then I mixed Urban Decay liner in Woodstock and Colour Pop Gel Creme Liner in Piggy Bank 
  • Mascara- Cover Girl Total Tease Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating primer in Dawn
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Contour- Fiona Stiles Contour Palette
  • Blush-  Too Faced Love Flush in Justify My Love
  • Highlight-Flower Beauty Highlighter
LIPS
  • Colourpop Marmalade



No comments:

Post a Comment