Friday, May 19, 2017

Lorac Pirates of The Caribbean Dead Man Tell No Tales Palette

I cant help but be one of those people that can't understand why they keep making Pirates Of The Caribbean movies but yet when movie themed makeup comes out  I go bananas.. This is exactly what I did when Lorac launched the Pirates of the Caribbean collection. This palette is really nice, I will say the packaging is massive but the quality of the shadows make up for it. Now if you are deciding what to get from this collection as a whole go for the cheek palette.



Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying IMG_0990.JPG







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Lorac DMTNT in Compass
  • Crease- Bones, Pirates Chest
  • Highlight- Ghostly
  • Liner- On the top I used Cursed and on the lower lash line I used Treasure.
  • Mascara- Butter London Double Decker
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating Primer in Dawn
  • Foundation- Lorac Sheer Porefection 
  • Concealer- Bliss Secret Under Cover Concealer
  • Blush- Lorac POTC Cheek Palette in Lost Soul
  • Highlight- Lorac POTC Cheek Palette in  Star Reader 
LIPS
  • Lorac Alter Ego in CEO

No comments:

Post a Comment