Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Baby Talk

After finally playing catch up for a couple months, hopefully I will be posting on here regularly. This look was done with Colour Pop's Super Shock Pigment in Baby Talk, which is a really rich red pigment. It's not advised to use these pigments on the eyes but I used it as a liner and I didn't have any issues with it.

I also used the Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette, which I still really love using and I paired the look with Colourpop Ultra Matte Lip in Pookie Bear, which is a beautiful bright coral shade.




Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg
 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colourpop Time Out
  • Crease- Colourpop The News
  • Highlight- ABH Modern Renaissance in Tempura
  • Liner- On top I used Colourpop in Baby Talk, on the lower lash line I used Pep Talk on the inner portion
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild Photo Focus
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow Palette
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Pookie Bear

No comments:

Post a Comment