Wednesday, May 17, 2017

Colour Pop Spring: Nectar

 Colour Pop went the way of Too Faced with the Peach colored products, which is fine by me because I love peach tones especially in the spring it's very fresh! I am still pretty into the Colourpop pressed shadows, I think they are great dupes for higher end shadows! In this look I used the Blow Me Away palette with a few select other peach shadows in the line. I was super excited that they brought the super shock shadow Flipper back, because it's such a soft orange but it has silver sparkles to make a huge impact. Take a Break is one of my favorites because it's such a beautiful peach/gold duo chrome and it looks great as an inner corner highlight. Issues is a great matte peach transition shade and Centerfold and Cut Outs are great bold mattes as well.

I added Ultra Satin Lippie in Botanical to the peachy mix, which is a really bright peachy coral look which I love wearing during this time of year.

Here's my look:

 Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg






EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Flipper
  • Crease- Colour Pop in Issues with Centerfold and Cut Outs
  • Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Chip Palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On the lower lash I put Centerfold and then Take a Break on the inner corner
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight Priming Filter
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild Photo Focus
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Sweet Peach Glow
  • Highlight- Too Faced Sweet 
  • Bronzer- Too Faced
 LIPS
  • Colorpop Ultra Satin in Botanical

No comments:

Post a Comment