Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Grammy's 2017: Lady Gaga

Oh man I am so late in posting this look.. but I was blown away by Lady Gaga's look at the Grammy's this year! Red I feel while now on trend, it's one of those risky colors but it's also such a fun color to play with on the eyes and if you are not careful you can look sick, which I'm sure I have made the mistake of looking before.. lol

Here's the look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg



Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- NYX Faux Black liner in Oxblood, On the inner portion of the lid I used Colourpop Juicy Apple and NYX Pigment in Vegas Baby. On the rest of the lid I used Saucebox Forbidden Frit palette (red) and Eye candy glitter in Cherry Bomb
  • Crease- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in Venetian Red
  • Highlight- Anastasia Beverly Hills Modern Renaissance in Tempura
  • Liner- I used Marc Jacobs Highliner in Blacquer on top and then I took NYX Oxblood and made a rounded cat eye shape, on the lower lash line I mixed the Marc Jacobs liner with Oxblood and then in the waterline I used PUR Wake up Brow (pink shade) also in the inner corner. Then I put Colourpop Co-Pilot on top.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Becca Purple Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Too Faced Justify My Love
  • Bronzer- Urban Decay in Sun-Kissed
  • Highlight- Too Faced Blinded By The Light
LIPS
  • Colourpop Dazed
  • Ofra Santorini



No comments:

Post a Comment