Friday, May 12, 2017

Movie Premiere: Priyanka Chopra's Mermaid Look


I was never a huge fan of the tv show Baywatch, the only time I really was exposed to it was when I was over my friends house and we would watch some episodes after school. Then there were talks about a Baywatch movie last year and to be completely honest I was not into it at all.. it was nothing to do with the cast because the Rock is great, I love Priyanka in Quantico, and Zac Efron is pretty good in comedic movies so eh it would have been fine but just didn't feel necessary.... but I have changed my tune every since I saw the trailer, because this reminds me of 21 Jump Street, which is one of my favorites and again a movie that no one had asked for... bottom line is I am waiting to see this movie when it comes out next week!

I was so taken with Priyanka's makeup at the Miami premiere, it's so beautiful and magically mermaid like. I used only a few shadows to complete the look granted most of them are discontinued from Colourpop which is a bummer but really you could use any shadow to recreate the look.

Here's the look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




Here's my look:
Displaying IMG_1015.JPG

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- I used ColourPop in Pop Rocks on the middle and outer portion, then I used Colourpop Flamingo in the inner portion of the lid, with Colourpop Leopard in the outer portion.
  • Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Chip palette in Matte Marzipan and Colourpop in Silver Lining with Too Faced Matte Cherry Cordial in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Chip palette in White Chocolate
  • Liner- On top I used Urban Decay liner in Radium with Cover Girl Jeweled toned palette in Sapphire with Pearl in the inner corner mixed with Zoeva Sweet Glamour palette inWish Fulfillment
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash on the top lashes and Loreal Voluminous in Blue on the lower lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Cover FX Illuminating Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- Lorac in Caribbean
  • Highlighter- Lorac in Fortune
  • Contour- Fiona Stiles 
LIPS
  • Colourpop Ultra Satin in Alyssa
  • Colourpop Ultra Metallic in Dirty Birdy

No comments:

Post a Comment