Wednesday, May 3, 2017

Another look for brunch?

I still haven't changed my opinion about the Lorac I Love Brunch palette.. but I do like the pastel looks for Spring. I used again my Sephora Modern Watercolors palette to achieve this look. The Cargo Swimmables liner in Lake Como really made this look pop.










Here's my look:

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg

Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg


Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- In the inner portion I used Pale Mauve and in the middle I used Orchid Haze and on the outer I used Serenity mixed with Marina
  • Crease- Ash, Serenity and Marina
  • Highlight- Rose Quartz
  • Liner- On the top and water line I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Lake Como and then on the lower lash line I used Orchid Haze.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac 3 in 1 Illuminating primer
  • Foundation- PUR Bare It All
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Lorac Ultraviolet
  • Highlight- The Balm Highlite and Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Lorac Socialite
  • Lorac gloss in Ballerina

No comments:

Post a Comment