I used another old favorite of mine the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette which is still so good and awesome quality. Also I'm sure I have said this before but Satin Sheets makes a gorgeous highlighter as well as an eye shadow and today I used Totally Fetch as a blush.
I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have been using the Fiona Stiles contour palette for a while now and I have been loving it! I've been using it with the NYX Fan brush which just blends everything out like a dream!
Here's my look:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
- Lid- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Cafe Au Lait on the inner and middle part of the lid and Totally Fetch in the outer portion of the lid
- Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Almond Truffle and Malted
- Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette in Divine
- Liner- On the lower lash line I used Almond Truffle and Satin Sheets in the inner corner
- Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
- Primer- Too Faced Hangover Primer
- Foundation- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation
- Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
- Blush- I used Totally Fetch
- Highlight- I used Satin Sheets
- Contour- Fiona Stiles Contour Palette
- Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Wednesday