Wednesday, May 17, 2017

On Wednesdays We Wear Wednesday

 I have been really bad lately when it comes to taking pictures of my eyes.. I am so sorry guys!  I will try to get better but the next few posts are going to be full face. A few months back Colour pop dropped some new liquid lip sticks and they were all based off the days of the week and I think I purchased 4 or 5 shades out of the 7, Wednesday was great because it was the color pink and duh you have to wear pink on Wednesdays right?

I used another old favorite of mine the Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette which is still so good and awesome quality. Also I'm sure I have said this before but Satin Sheets makes a gorgeous highlighter as well as an eye shadow and today I used Totally Fetch as a blush.

I don't know if I mentioned this before but I have been using the Fiona Stiles contour palette for a while now and I have been loving it! I've been using it with the NYX Fan brush which just blends everything out like a dream!

Here's my look:
Displaying FullSizeRender.jpg




EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Cafe Au Lait on the inner and middle part of the lid and Totally Fetch in the outer portion of the lid
  • Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette in Almond Truffle and Malted
  • Highlight- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette in Divine
  • Liner- On the lower lash line I used Almond Truffle and Satin Sheets in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Benefit Roller Lash
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Too Faced Hangover Primer
  • Foundation- Wet N Wild Photo Focus Foundation
  • Concealer- Tarte Shape Tape
  • Blush- I used Totally Fetch
  • Highlight- I used Satin Sheets
  • Contour- Fiona Stiles Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Wednesday

No comments:

Post a Comment