Sunday, December 30, 2012

Christina Aguilera The Voice 11/19/12 Look

We are getting down to the Final 2 this week on The Voice, I am hoping that Cassadee Pope wins because she is fabulous.. but this I think is the first voice look of Season 3 that I have posted, but I have MANY more lovely looks from this season.  Christina's makeup artist Kristofer Buckle was going for a 70's barbie doll look with a a lot of gold, taupe and smokey black and finished the look off with a pale peachy-pink lip.



















Here's My Look:

























Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Primer- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- Stila Waikiki Palette in Cocoa and Wahine
  • Crease- Naked Palette in Dark Horse and Creep
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin and Stila in Kitten in the inner corner.
  • Liner- Be a Bombshell in Onyx on the top line, on the lower lash I used Creep and Dark Horse
  • Mascara- Tarte Lights, Camera Action!
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfectioning
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
  • Bronzer- Stila Waikiki Palette in North Shore
  • Blush- Physician's Formula Happy Mood Boosting Blush in Rose


    LIPS
    • NYX in Pumpkin Pie

    No comments:

    Post a Comment