Sunday, December 30, 2012

Demi Lovato X Factor Boot Camp Look #2

This look is inspired by one of Demi Lovato's X Factor Boot Camp Looks. I really loved her lip color it was bright and fun! The only problem was that it translated a lot more pinker on camera then I wanted it to but I swear I found the perfect lip color to match it. I loved her jacket so I tried to dress in something similiar even though her jacket is awesome!



Here's my look:






Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- Stila in Kitten
  • Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Toasted and Hustle
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- Be a Bombshell Liner on top in Onyx, on the bottom liner I used Hustle and then the same liner I used on the top. Kitten was also used in the inner corner and the inner lower lash line.
  • Mascara- I used the Balm What's Your Type Mascara in Body Builder.
CHEEKS
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Concealer- 24/7 Urban Decay Pencil in CIA
  • Powder- Physicians Formula in Translucent Pearl
  • Bronzer- MAC Honey Light
  • Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love and Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
LIPS
  • Lip Pencil- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Crush
  • Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Hot Paris Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment