This look is inspired by one of Demi Lovato's X Factor Boot Camp Looks. I really loved her lip color it was bright and fun! The only problem was that it translated a lot more pinker on camera then I wanted it to but I swear I found the perfect lip color to match it. I loved her jacket so I tried to dress in something similiar even though her jacket is awesome!
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
- Lid- Stila in Kitten
- Crease- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Toasted and Hustle
- Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
- Liner- Be a Bombshell Liner on top in Onyx, on the bottom liner I used Hustle and then the same liner I used on the top. Kitten was also used in the inner corner and the inner lower lash line.
- Mascara- I used the Balm What's Your Type Mascara in Body Builder.
- Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
- Concealer- 24/7 Urban Decay Pencil in CIA
- Powder- Physicians Formula in Translucent Pearl
- Bronzer- MAC Honey Light
- Blush- Flirt! in Crazy in Love and Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
- Lip Pencil- Urban Decay Super Saturated Lip Pencil in Crush
- Lip Stick- Wet N Wild in Hot Paris Pink