Thursday, December 13, 2012

Demi Lovato X Factor Inspired Look Judges Homes Elimination Round


Hello everybody!! This is long overdue.. I have been slacking in the blogging department, I apolegize!! I have a good reason though.. I got a job working full time at a salon and I absolutely love it!!!! In the meantime I have been working on some looks.. I have been watching a lot of X Factor and The Voice and I am absolutely mystified by the makeup of Christina Aguilera and Demi Lovato so most of the next several posts will be based on one of their looks guaranteed lol

So on with the look.. This look was inspired by Demi Lovato's look when they had the elimination round at the Judge's homes, it was a great cool golden look with a dark red lip.. It just looked so stunning!
























 
 
 
 
 
Here's my look:
 
 



















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Eden
  • Lid- Urban Decay Naked Palette in Naked + Urban Decay Skull Palette in Chopper
  • Crease-Urban Decay Skull Palette in Blunt
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Sin
  • Liner- Be a Bombshell liner in Onyx on the top, Naked Palette in Sin and Naked on the lower lash line. 
  • Mascara- The Balm What's Your Type? in Body Builder
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting 
  • Powder- Physician's Formula in Translucent Pearl
  • Blush- MAC in Honey Light
LIPS
  • Mirenessa Lip Bomb 2
  • Wet N Wild in Black Orchid

No comments:

Post a Comment