Sunday, December 30, 2012

The Voice Christina Aguilera Live Show 11/13/12 Makeup Look

The Voice is already done for the season and the best girl won (yay! Cassadee!!) but I am going to miss Christina and all her crazy fabulous makeup looks.. this one in particular was a fun sparkly extreme purple smoky eye and a bright lip color to match. Minus her crazy hair and outfit I tried my best to find the perfect shadow and lip color to do it justice.

Here's my look:





















Here's What I Used:

EYES
  • Base- Urban Decay Primer Potion in Sin
  • Lid- NYX JP in Lavendar, then I used Archetype Minerals in Soap Bubbles
  • Crease- Urban Decay Vice Palette in Vice and Lime Crime Alchemy Palette in Love Potion No 9
  • Highlight- Naked Palette in Virgin
  • Liner- Be A Bombshell in Onyx on the top liner and then I used NYX Jumbo Pencil in Milk on the outer part of the liner. On the bottom liner I used Urban Decay 24/7 Liner in Zero and Be a Bombshell Onyx Liner in the waterline.
  • Mascara- The Balm What's Your Type? Body Builder
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Urban Decay Pore Perfecting
  • Foundation- Benefit Erase Paste
  • Concealer- Urban Decay in CIA
  • Blush- Flirt! Crazy In Love
  • Bronze- Pop Beauty Cheeky Cake in Beach Beauti
LIP
  • Lip Stick- NYX in Chloe
  • Lip Gloss- Stila 247 in Brilliant Pink

No comments:

Post a Comment