Thursday, October 15, 2015

Amber Heard Venice Film Festival Look

It's been quite a while since I have updated in here, my life has been pretty consumed with work as of late but I'm here and I have a look that is perfect for the fall season. Amber Heard made quite a lasting impression with me when she was at the Venice film festival. She had a beautiful burgundy smoky eye which was complemented with a pinky-nude lip.



 Here's the look:

















Here's my look:















Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Magic
  • Crease-Anastasia Beverly Hills Shadow Couture Palette in Intense Gaze and Venice Enchantment palette in Carnival 
  • Highlight- ABH Shadow Couture Palette in Soft Peach and also in the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner, on the bottom I used Intense Gaze and Carnival
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive Face Primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection Foundation in PR1
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection Concealer in Fair
  • Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
  • Bronzer- Laura Gellar Baked Gelato in Gilded Honey + Too Faced Bronzer in Milk Chocolate
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Skimpy

















No comments:

Post a Comment