Saturday, October 24, 2015

Emma Stone "Aloha" Movie Premiere Makeup


I have tried to recreate this look for weeks and every time I did I was not happy with the lip color, so I bit the bullet and bought the exact lip color that Emma used from Revlon. She had used Revlon Ultra HD in Hibiscus  I have yet to see Aloha, I really like Emma and Rachel McAdams so I'm hoping that it's good. I used the Cargo Venice Enchantment palette to create the eye look. This has become one of my favorite palettes to use this fall season.


Here's the look:





Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Rialto
  • Crease- Venice Enchantment palette in Mask, then I used Rialto in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Bone and I mixed Snow and Nude in the inner corner
  • Liner- I used Lorac Front of the line liner in Dark Brown on top and the bottom but then I used Rialto on the lower lash line and in the inner I used Rose from the Pro 2.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm so sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection in PR1
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection in Fair
  • Bronze- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso with The Balm Cindy-Lou Manizer on top
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
 LIPS
  • Revlon in Hibiscus










No comments:

Post a Comment