Saturday, October 24, 2015

Ahh Vice 4 is here!!

The Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in finally here ladies and gents, and it is everything! I was one of those crazies that waited for the palette to be released at Midnight (so 3am my time.. I even set a timer to wake myself up)  So finally I received the palette in the mail and literally when I opened it a beacon of light shot down from the heavens and the angels sang. It was just glorious! All of the colors are absolutely breathtaking!






Here's my look:







Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base-  Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer 
  • Lid- Urban Decay Vice 4 in Flame
  • Crease- Urban Decay Vice 4 in Bitter
  • Highlight- Urban Decay Vice 4 in Framed
  • Liner- On top Benefit Push Up Liner in Black and on the lower lash line Bitter
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit! Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection 
  • Blush- I think it was Colour Pop in Non-Fiction
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Fanny Pack
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Thistle

No comments:

Post a Comment