Saturday, October 24, 2015

It's a chronic condition

I have already been singing the new Cargo Venice Enchantment Palettes praises, I just love how versatile the colors are you can create bold looks or even more toned down looks. I have also been really impressed with the Wet N Wild Venice Beach line, the palettes are highly pigmented and even could be a dupe for the Urban Decay Electric Palette in terms of the color selection. Their liners remind me of the Stila ones but much more affordable. The star of the show in Chronic Condition which is a really beautiful teal-forest green color.



Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid-  Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Bridge
  • Crease- Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Lagoon, I think I also added Lido in the crease
  • Highlight- Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Canal
  • Liner- I used Wet N Wild liner in Chronic Condition on the top and bottom lash line with Lagoon in the outer lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive Primer
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection in PR1
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection in Fair
  • Blush- Pur Minerals Cinderella Palette in Fairy Tale
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Tulle

No comments:

Post a Comment