Thursday, November 12, 2015

Feeling the Venice Enchantment Palette..

Haha yet another look using the Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette but using the gold colors. I also used on of the The Balm Meet Matte Hughes lip colors in Charming. We had just recently gotten the Bliss Color line at Kohl's and it is wonderful! I have only tried a handful of products but their concealer is fantastic and their ombre blushes are beautiful. I can't wait to purchase their stay cation foundation because we had a beauty event at the store and I had done a demo on one of our clients and the finish was stunning, it gave an appearance of dewy beautiful skin.








Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Cargo Venice Enchantment Palette in Lido
  • Crease- Cargo Venice Enchantment in Carnival and Lagoon
  • Highlight- Cargo Venice Enchantment in Canal
  • Liner- Lorac Front of the Line pro in Dark Brown on top and bottom, on the lower lash I used Lido with Canal in the inner portion
  • Mascara- Bliss Thickety-Thick Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Cargo One Base in 01
  • Concealer- Bliss Undercover Secret Concealer in Porcelain
  • Blush- Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
LIPS
  • The Balm Meet Matte Hughes in Charming

No comments:

Post a Comment