Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Emily Blunt "Sicario" movie premiere cat eye

This was a look I have wanted to do for a while, it was inspired by Emily Blunt at the premiere for her movie Sicario. She had this beautiful but playful blue cat eye and it was something that I had to do. The star of the look was the liner color which is from Colour Pop's new gel creme liners and this was in the shade DTLA, which is a stunning matte blackened blue color. 

Here's the look:





 Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Sigma Creme Couture palette in Violet Whip
  • Liner- Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in DTLA on the top and bottom and both were smudged out
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Lorac Unzipped Cheek Palette in Unimaginable and Underrated
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
 LIPS
  • NYX lip pencil in Earth Tone
  • Too Faced La Creme lip stick in Shimmering Marshmallow Bunny

No comments:

Post a Comment