Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Best O

 If you are looking for the most amazing burgundy liner this fall season, you must check out Colour Pop's Gel Creme Liner in Best O. It has a matte finish that glides on creamy and stays all day! Another new product I picked up was from Milani and it was one of their blushes in Red Vino, I love how Luminoso applies and I thought ok this is a straight up red but this is so beautiful, I will say that this is super pigmented and you literally just tap your brush in once and the whole brush is covered in product, you really have to tap off the excess but it's a gorgeous color for the fall/winter season.



Here's my look:














Here's what I used:


EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Nillionaire
  • Crease- Sigma Creme Couture in Passion Fruit, with ABH Self Made palette in Hot and Cold
  • Highlight- ABH Self Made in Treasure
  • Liner- Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in Best O on top and waterline. Hot and Cold on the lower lashline with Treasure in the inner corner
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
 CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Milani Red Vino
  • Highlighter- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Poison

No comments:

Post a Comment