Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Mad for Plaid

In this look I used my new Vice 4 palette along with Colour Pop super shock shadow in Plaid, which is a nice darkened olive green color and I used a new gel liner in Fastlane which these liners stay on beautifully. Fastlane is a darkened almost jungle green color. 




Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
• Base- Cargo Picture Perfect Primer
• Lid- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in Grasshopper and Colour Pop Plaid on the outer portion
• Crease- Sigma Creme de Couture in Almond Pear and Colour Pop in Plaid
• Highlight- Urban Decay Vice 4 in Discreet
• Liner- On top and waterline I used Colour Pop gel Creme liner in Fastlane and Urban Decay Vice 4 in Grasshopper  in the lower lash line 
• Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex

CHEEKS
• Primer- LORAC I'm sensitive primer 
• Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
•Concealer- LORAC Porefection concealer
• Blush- Colour Pop in Non-Fiction
• Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money

LIPS 
• Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Instigator

No comments:

Post a Comment