Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Self Made

I can't believe I missed the release of the new Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette. Ok I was a week late and I knew I had to have this baby... I love the pigmentation of all of their shadows and the colors just looked so appealing and I needed a back up of Pink Champagne because that color is just everything.  I also used a daring Ultra Matte from Colour Pop called Kapow and I say it's daring because I'm not one to wear the dark colors but I feel like it's acceptable to wear the dark colors around Halloween and this color looked almost black, even my fiance's mom asked if I was wearing black lipstick but Kapow is more of a dark plummy brown. actually has a raisin look to it.




Here's the look:








Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- ABH Self Made Palette in Pink Champagne
  • Crease- ABH Self Made Palette in Blossom and Metallic Plum
  • Highlight-  ABH Self Made Palette in Buttery
  • Liner- Lorac front of the line pro in Violet on top and Metallic Plum in the lower lash line with violet on the bottom.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara

CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm So Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Milani in Romantic Rose
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Monster
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Kapow






No comments:

Post a Comment