Thursday, November 12, 2015

Youtube Love

As some of you may already know Colour Pop has done some collaborations with well known Youtube Beauty Gurus KathleenLights and CoffeeBreakwithDani. I love them both and I adore both of their collections. This look was done using both of their shadow collections along with some other Colour Pop products. I did also try a new primer that I got from a Sephora order, a deluxe YSL Touche Elcait Blur Primer and while it's nice and packaged beautifully I got gold sparkles everywhere including my eyebrows, so I don't know if it's something I'll keep using.



Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Hope and then I used Lorac 3D Liquid Lustre in Rose Quartz
  • Crease- Colour Pop in Strength and Bravery in the outer corner
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Glow and Hope in the inner corner
  • Liner-On top I used Maybelline Masterprecise liquid liner and Cargo Swimmables in Black Seam which I also used in the waterline. I used Strength on the lower lash line and then topped it with Colour Pop  in KathleenLights
  • Mascara- Bliss Thickety Thick 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- YSL Touche Eclait Blur Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit me Matte and Poreless in 112
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection 
  • Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
  • Contour- Lorac Contour Palette
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Contempo

No comments:

Post a Comment