Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Choco-lacque and Mixed Tapes

It's no secret that I am obsessed with the new Colour Pop 90's Throwback collection. All of the colors are perfection and the names are so perfect! In this look I used Mixed Tape which is described as a taupe/purple with a hint of grey. it has a pearlized finish that glides on your lids like butter. I also used my Urban Decay Vice 4 palette in Underhand and Pandemonium to add some smoky effect to the eyes. I paired that with a new product from L'oreal, their lip lacquers, which wear so comfortably on the lips and give a great amount of gloss without feeling sticky.


Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
Base- Cargo Picture Perfect Primer
Lid- Colour Pop in Mixed Tape
Crease- Urban Decay Vice 4 Palette in Underhand and Pandemonium 
Highlight- Vice 4 in Discreet
Liner- On top I used Wet N Wild in Hit My Sweet Spot
Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex

CHEEKS 
Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive Primer
Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
Concealer- Lorac Porefection
Blush- Hard Candy Baked Blush in Living Doll
Highlight- Colour Pop in Monster (which I also used in the inner corner of my eyes)

LIPS 
 L'oreal Paris Color Riche lip Laquer in Choco-Laque 

No comments:

Post a Comment