Friday, November 27, 2015

Pur Mineral Cinderella Palette

Can we talk about the Cinderella Pur Minerals palette? This was something that when I heard we were getting it in store I was like eh? Not that into it. When I opened the palette up my opinion changed immediately. It has 6 shadows, two blushes, a bronzer, highlight and 6 lip gloss colors. However the shadows were great when I swatched them I found that on the lid in order for them to show you needed to wet the shadow on the brush.


Here's my look:










Here's what I used:

EYES
• Base- Cargo Picture Perfect Primer
• Lid- Cinderella palette in Ethereal 
• Crease- Entice 
• Highlight- Elegant with Dazzle in the inner corner
• Liner- LORAC front of the line pro in Violet on the top and lower lash line in the  waterline as well with Entice on the lower lash line
• Mascara-  Bliss Thickety Thick mascara

CHEEK
• Primer- LORAC I'm Sensitive 
•Foundation- LORAC Porefection 
• Concealer- LORAC Porefection 
• Blush- Dream
• Bronzer- Disguise
• Highlight- Illusion 

LIPS
• LORAC Sex Kitten

No comments:

Post a Comment