Monday, December 21, 2015

Like I'm gonna lose you

I found myself dreaming in silver and gold.. sorry, I got caught up in the song. This look is inspired by Meghan Trainor and John Legends music video for their song "Like I'm gonna lose you"  The look is just so classic and pretty, perfect for the holiday season. I love this song and the music video is thoughtful and sweet and the message of the song is about not taking the ones you love for granted, so you should love them like it's your last day. A lesson more people these days should learn.

I used two Colour Pop super shock shadows, one from the 90's throwback collection called I Spy which is a nice matte orange-yellow, named after the children's books, which I so fondly remember looking through and trying to find the listed objects on the page and some of those were impossible to find lol  The other shadow I used was from the Forever Freshman collection, Crimper is a stand out shade from this set! It's a beautiful soft gold glitter, perfect for the holidays.

The lippie I used was from the Back To Cool set, TGIF, which is named after my favorite tv block in the 90's! TGIF is a beautiful matte brick red.




Here's the look:










Here's what I used

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Crimper
  • Crease- Colour Pop in I Spy
  • Highlight- Lorac Pro 2 Palette in Buff
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Gel Creme liner in Swerve, with I Spy on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- LORAC Porefection 
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
  • Blush- Bliss Color Ombre Blush in Berry Parfait
  • Bronzer- J Cat Golden Soleil in Bora Bora Beach
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop in TGIF 
  • LORAC Lip Lustre in Crown Jewel

No comments:

Post a Comment