Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Glitter, Glitterati

Well Colour Pop did it again.. they came out with another fabulous collection!  Boogie Nights is their winter collection and consists of 9 super shock shadows, 3 lippie stix, 3 ultra mattes, and 2 highlights. Glitterati being one of my favorites out of the bunch, because I love that sparkle. It's a silver shade with tons of gold glitter. It's definitely a shade to boogie in and an awesome shade for New Years Eve.. which is in 2 days.. what??!!  I'm also wearing Silk in this look, which again is part of the new collection which is a matte burgundy shade.  I paired if with one of my favorite palettes (still) from Anastasia Beverly Hills, the Self Made palette.

Here's my look:




Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop Glitterati with ABH Self Made Palette in Hot Chocolate on the outer part of the lid.
  • Crease- ABH Self Made Palette in Blossom and Hot Chocolate in the outer crease
  • Highlight- ABH Self Made Palette in Buttery
  • Liner- Colour Pop Gel Liner in Best O, with Blossom on the lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Maybelline Better Than Skin Concealer
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Silk

No comments:

Post a Comment