So Gwen Stefani collaborated with Urban Decay Cosmetics and they created this glorious palette. Can we talk about the packaging? I think the packaging alone this product is worth buying, and at first I saw the colors and I have to say I was underwhelmed with the color choices, because being familiar with Gwen, I thought she'd have some awesome and unique shades and it turned out to be a pretty neutral looking palette with a few pops of color here and there. I thought even though the packaging was amazing I could possibly pass on this one. Then lo and behold Leesha from XSparkage did a review on the palette and she is a fair complected lady like myself and she sold me on it, hook line and sinker. So I bought it. I was very happy with my purchase because not only did I love the shadows, I also got a sampler of her lip sticks that are going to be released in the Spring.
I really love how this look turned out. I think Zone is one of my favorite transition shades in the palette and I paired it with Bee Sting which a gorgeous bright turquoise creme liner from Colour Pop and I thought for lips why not a brown color? I picked Mosh Pit also from the Back To Cool set from Colour Pop and it's a rosy matte brown color, also another one of my favorites.
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Pefect
- Lid- UD Gwen Palette in 1987
- Crease- Zone with Punk in the outer corner
- Highlight- Blonde
- Liner- Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in Bee Sting on top, on the bottom I used Danger on the lash line.
- Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
- Primer- Lorac I'm sensitive
- Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Milani in Romantic Rose
- Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
- Contour- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
- Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Mosh Pit