Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Another Gwen Stefani look

Another look using the Urban Decay X Gwen Stefani palette. This is the more "goth" looking out of most of the makeup looks I have done. I ordered three of the LA Splash liquid lipsticks because they were all named after Disney characters and I was all about it. So I bought Evil Queen. Ariel and Aurora. Now that we were going into Winter, I wanted a dark lip and so I used Evil Queen for this look.


Here's the my look:













Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Urban Decay Gwen Palette in Baby with Serious in the outer portion of the lid
  • Crease- Anaheim and Serious
  • Highlight- Blonde
  • Liner- I think I used Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in Swerve on top and then on the bottom I used Anaheim and Serious in the outer portion of lower lash line.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 
  • Concealer- Bliss Secret Undercover 
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Red Vino
  • Contour- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
  •  Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
LIPS
  • LA Splash Liquid Lipstick in Evil Queen

No comments:

Post a Comment