Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Sugar, yes please!

I discovered a new favorite Colour Pop shadow!! This color would be Sugar, and it's ah-mazing! It's this beautiful metallic blue shade, almost aqua, with tons of glittery goodness. I am also really loving my Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons Palette (which I will take swatches of after the new year)













Here's my look:









Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Sugar
  • Crease- Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bon Palette in Mocha and Bordeaux
  • Highlight- Divinity
  • Liner- On top and water line I used Colour Pop Best O, On the lower lash line I used Satin Sheets in the inner corner and I used Bordeaux in the outer portion
  • Mascara- Pur Big Look
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Becca Backlight
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Highlight- Colour Pop Lunch Money
  • Blush- Milani Romantic Rose
 LIPS
  • Too Faced Melted in Melted Chihuahua 

No comments:

Post a Comment