Tuesday, December 29, 2015

No Shame in Baewatching..

I've already got a Bae so no watching for me :)  Seriously though, I hate that word Bae. It almost makes me cringe as much as people saying totes adorbs. blech. lol   I wish the name of the lip stick was Baywatch because that's what it's named after, but it was prob a copyright issue so I get it. It's one of the stand out shades for me in the Colour Pop Back to Cool set, with a matte finish it's a beautiful dusty rose. This look packs on the purple using both of my ABH palettes and Colour Pop creme gel liner No Shame, which is a black/purple shade that goes perfectly.








Here's my look:











Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- ABH Self Made Palette in Deep Purple
  • Crease- ABH Self Made Palette in Metallic Plum and ABH Shadow Couture Palette in Heirloom 
  • Highlight- ABH Self Made Palette in Treasure
  • Liner- Colour Pop Creme Gel liner in No Shame on top and water line with Metallic Plum on the lower lash line and in the inner corner used Treasure.
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Milani in Tea Rose
  • Bronzer- J Cat Golden Soleil Baked Bronzer in Cyprus Clay
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
 LIPS
  • Colour Pop Lippie Stix in Baewatch

No comments:

Post a Comment