Monday, December 28, 2015

Gwen Stefani The Voice Look 2

Another Gwen Stefani look from The Voice and I really loved how this turned out. Sure it's not anything crazy but I loved how natural but still had that 1960's twist to it. I also had over drawn my lips because hers are so full.




Here's the look:







Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Lorac Pro Palette 2 in Beige mixed with Nectar
  • Crease- Nectar in the crease with Lt. Brown in the outer crease
  • Highlight- Buff on the brow bone, with beige mixed with snow in the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea, On the bottom I used Nectar and then I used the highlight side of my Billion Dollar Brows Highlight/Concealer stick in my waterline. 
  • Mascara- Pur Minerals Volume Vixen
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach
  • Bronzer- Cargo Water Resistant Bronzer
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou- Manizer
LIPS
  • NYX Retractable Lip Pencil in Vanilla Sky
  • Lorac Lip Lustre in Tiara

No comments:

Post a Comment