Monday, December 28, 2015

Gwen Stefani The Voice Blinds Look

 Now that this season of The Voice is over, let me tell you about my love affair with Gwen Stefani's makeup. I have quite a few makeup looks coming that were inspired by her and what her makeup artist has been doing to her face. Most of the looks are vintage 60's inspired and I really love how elegant and chic it looks. Gregory Arlt has been slaying it!  I also was first in line to get the Urban Decay X Gwen collab palette but I will tell you about that a little later...

This look was from the Blinds, it's simple but it's has a really cool cut crease, that makes it look like there's a double wing and they paired it with a glossy nude-pink lip.

Here's the look:








Here's my look:








Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
  • Lid- Lorac Pro Contour Palette I used the Beige highlight
  • Crease- Lorac Pro 2 Palette, I used Nectar and Lt. Brown
  • Highlight- Using the same palette,Buff with Beige and Snow mixed for the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Cargo Swimmables liner in Black Sea, then on the bottom I used Lt Brown. In the waterline I used Billion Dollar Brows highlight/concealer stick (highlight side)
  • Mascara- Pur Volume Vixen Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer-  The Balm Time Balm
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Powder/contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Blush- Cargo Beach Blush in Miami Beach, The Balm Cindy Lou-Manizer
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary-lou manizer
  • Bronzer- Cargo Bronzer
LIPS
  • Jcat MOTD lip liner in Tea Rose
  • Cargo Sahara lip gloss





No comments:

Post a Comment