Monday, December 28, 2015

Pur starry eyed Palette

During the Holidays I always look forward to the new makeup palettes and sets that we get into our store. Pur Cosmetics, or Pur Minerals came out with a really pretty palette called the Starry Eyed Palette which comes with 6 shadow shades and a mini version of their Volume Vixen mascara. I had been eyeing the palette for a while and once we had a spotlight showcasing the said product, I had to take the plunge, plus I really wanted to try the mascara as well..

The shadows are in the purple and burgundy family with 3 shimmers and 2 matte shades


For my lips I used a new product from The Bliss color line, it's called My Funny Honey, it's Lock and Key and it's an 8hr long lasting lipstick, in almost a plummy brown color. I really have been enjoying the formula, it's not too drying and sits comfortable on my lips.






Here's my look:



Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Pur Minerals Starry Eyed Palette in Virtue and Mystic
  • Crease- Pur Minerals Starry Eyed Palette in Eternal
  • Highlight- Pur Minerals Starry Eyed Palette in Icon
  • Liner- Lorac Front of the Line Pro in Dark Brown on the top, on the bottom inner of lash line in Virtue. with Zodiac on the outer portion of the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Pur Minerals Volume Vixen
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- LORAC Porefection 
  • Concealer- Bliss Color Undercover Secret Concealer
  • Blush- Bliss Color Ombre Blush in Berry Parfait
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
  • Contour- LORAC Pro Contour Palette
 LIPS
  • Bliss Color Lock and Key in My Funny Honey

No comments:

Post a Comment