Monday, December 21, 2015

90210

I love a good 90's throwback, and a sucker for cheesy lifetime movies and I had been anticipating the new 90210 and Melrose Place movies. I was too young to watch the original 90210, but my mom used to watch Melrose Place, so I would watch that with her from time to time. However I was all over the updated version of 90210, and sad when it ended. I will forever ship Liam and Annie lol

90210 is one of the six colors in the Forever Freshman box from Colour Pop, it's kinda a unique color. They describe it as a taupey-gray color, but it sometimes it looks like an army green color with gold sparkles but the sparkles remind me of the sand nail polish from OPI, it might have been the Mariah collection, but that's totally what it reminds me of.

I paired it with Get Paid, which is a metallic rose gold liner, and I really like the combination! It's odd for sure, but I still like it. For Fall I have been loving dark bold lip colors so I used Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Chilly Chili which is a is a dark burgundy brown with a hint of plum to it. I have been really digging that color lately


Here's my look:





Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop 90210
  • Crease- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette in Hot and Cold and Hot Chocolate
  • Highlight- ABH Self Made Palette in Buttery on the brow bone and Pink Champagne on the inner corner
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Gel Liner in Get Paid, which I also used in the waterline. Then on the bottom I used Hot and Cold
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless 
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Milani Baked Blush in Luminoso
  • Highlight- Colour Pop in Lunch Money
LIPS
  • Colour Pop Ultra Matte in Chilly Chili

No comments:

Post a Comment