In the month of November I was constantly being inspired by Gwen Stefani and her makeup looks on The Voice and this one wasn't an exact replica of her look but I really liked the way it turned out. I can't for the life of me however remember what I wore on my lips but I think it was Lorac Duchess with a pink Lorac lip gloss maybe Princess?
Here's the look:
Here's my look:
Here's what I used:
- Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect
- Lid- Lorac Pro 2 in Beige mixed with Snow
- Crease- I used by Lorac Front of the line Pro in Dark Brown to draw the line and then on top I used Lt Brown and Cool Grey
- Highlight- Beige
- Liner- On top I used Dark Brown Front of the Line Pro and also on the bottom. I tried to flick some of the Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea to make it look like 60's lashes. I also used the highlight part of my Billion Dollar Brows Highlight/Concealer stick.
- Mascara- Pur Volume Vixen
- Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
- Foundation- Lorac Porefection
- Concealer- Lorac Porefection
- Blush- Bliss Color Ombre Blush in Berry Parfait (light side)
- Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
- Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
- Lorac Duchess?
- Lorac Lip Lustre in Princess