Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Gwen Stefani Sixties Inspired Look

In the month of November I was constantly being inspired by Gwen Stefani and her makeup looks on The Voice and this one wasn't an exact replica of her look but I really liked the way it turned out. I can't for the life of me however remember what I wore on my lips but I think it was Lorac Duchess with a pink Lorac lip gloss maybe Princess?



Here's the look:






Here's my look:
 
Here's what I used:

EYES

  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Lorac Pro 2 in Beige mixed with Snow
  • Crease- I used by Lorac Front of the line Pro in Dark Brown to draw the line and then on top I used Lt Brown and Cool Grey
  • Highlight- Beige
  • Liner- On top I used Dark Brown Front of the Line Pro and also on the bottom. I tried to flick some of the Cargo Swimmables in Black Sea to make it look like 60's lashes. I also used the highlight part of my Billion Dollar Brows Highlight/Concealer stick.
  • Mascara- Pur Volume Vixen 
CHEEKS
  • Primer- Lorac I'm Sensitive
  • Foundation- Lorac Porefection
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Bliss Color Ombre Blush in Berry Parfait (light side)
  • Contour- Lorac Pro Contour Palette
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
 LIPS
  • Lorac Duchess?
  • Lorac Lip Lustre in Princess





















No comments:

Post a Comment