Monday, December 28, 2015

My Hearts a Stereo

So being a baby of the 80's, yet in the late 80's I remember enough to be excited about Jem and The Holograms, the movie not so much, because let's face it wth is that representation? Anyways I was so excited when I heard Sephora was releasing a coinciding collection based off Jem and the Holograms, I was mostly excited for the liquid lipstick set, because really you can never have enough liquid lipsticks in your life... The palette was awesomely colorful too but after splurging on the Urban Decay Vice 4 palette I decided against it, the color story seemed similiar to the Vice 4.  The star of the show is Colour Pop super shock shadow in Stereo, which is a beautiful blackened burgundy color with pink shimmers which was part of the 90's throwback collection.








Here's my look:

Here's what I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect Primer
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Stereo
  • Crease- Anastasia Beverly Hills Self Made Palette in Metallic Plum
  • Highlight- ABH Self Made Palette in Treasure
  • Liner- on top I used Colour Pop Gel Liner in Call Me, with Stereo on the lower lash line
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex Mascara
CHEEKS
  • Primer- LORAC I'm so sensitive 
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- LORAC Porefection
  • Blush- Colour Pop in Cruel Intentions
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou-manizer
 LIPS
  • Sephora Jem and The Holograms in To the Rescue

No comments:

Post a Comment