Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cause Baby Now We Got Bad Blood


You already know that I am a Taylor Swift fan. So for Taylor's b-day which was on December 13th, I did a look inspired by one of her many makeup looks in her music video Bad Blood. This look was inspired by the first look in the video where she is laying on the white table. I loved how blue was so smoky in the look and I got to use my new Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette!! I also used a Colour Pop shadow from their Blitzed holiday kit called Fan Girl, which is a cool toned violet gray but I loved the sparkles it added to the look.

Here's the look:

Here's my look:












What I used:

EYES
  • Base- Cargo HD Picture Perfect 
  • Lid- Colour Pop in Fan Girl, Baby T and Earl Grey
  • Crease- Colour Pop in Girl Crush and Baby T and Too Faced Chocolate Bon Bons palette in Earl Grey
  • Highlight- Bon Bons palette in Divinity
  • Liner- On top I used Colour Pop Gel Liner in DTLA, on the bottom I used Baby T and Earl Grey 
  • Mascara- Too Faced Better Than Sex
CHEEKS
  •  Primer- Becca Backlight Primer
  • Foundation- Maybelline Fit Me Matte and Poreless
  • Concealer- Lorac Porefection
  • Blush- Milani Romantic Rose + Luminoso
  • Bronzer- Too Faced Milk Chocolate Soleil
  • Highlight- The Balm Mary Lou Manizer
LIPS
  • Stila Magnificent Metals in Moonstone

No comments:

Post a Comment